Friday, September 23, 2005

Mashed legs, please!

Todays workout was really good..as you can guess from the title of todays index ;) I really felt i went forward with the training today, great progress!

At work we had a cleaningday = not much production = very relaxed tempo...great!

I had to workout alone, AGAIN! I am getting sick of this. I am seriously thinking about joining the local American Football team (Westerbotten Huskies), to train with them.I take training very serious...either one does train hard, or no at all. Huskies does it 5 times a week..my kind of attitude! I have to see what happens, but it is the most possible solution right now, because this cannot go on!

And i am soooo looking forward to watch UIK again..those who waits for something black and yellow...never waits too long;)

But tomorrow it is Skellefteå, and the national soccerteam...perhaps i see you there ;)

Now i gotta go back to the couch, to rest my tired old bones ;)

No comments: