Sunday, December 07, 2008

Some reflections...

Well, i had it all planned out, didn`t i? Yes, except for one thing.
The one thing that hooked me to Umeå, floorball.
It did not really hit until my last game working for the Dalen Ladies, which i had done for some 2-3 years (not quite sure, actually).
Before the game started they had me come out on the gamefloor to recieve a game-shirt which the whole team had signed and applauded me for my work.
At that point i really did not want to move at all....and still i miss them all immensly (hey, is that the way to write it?). UIK & Malmø FF i can always see on TV when it comes to that, Redhawks have their live-report over the net...but Dalen is a different thing, everyone who worked with them are such a wonderful team. I will go see Dalen`s away-games as often as i can.....but they are the one team that i will really MISS. Actually, i have missed them since even before moving. It just did not hit me before that very day. I wish you all the best girls, and hope to see you often ! It is hard to put words on feelings like these...





Thanks to Jimmy Halldin for the picture !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so little...norway MAN hahahha



/jimmy