Saturday, August 05, 2006

None what so ever

Today can be a good day, i have not slept this good for what seems like weeks. I could tell you why, but i chose not to..for time being. But it does not contain chemical substances ( btw, i hate drugs/pills in all forms..even if they are for headaches only). It has more to to do with mental relief than anything else.

I only hope it continues this way..but jaded as i am, i have not expectations at all. I have learned the hard way not to take anything for granted. I do not want to be a cynic, but it is hard to not think that way. I have to work on that.

If things had been as normal, i would have been in Tyresö now playing football...but that was not to be. But 3 more games to play before the season is over.

Now i have got to get breakfast..i am starving! That is actually a good sign, mind you...at least for me.

Hopefully, can start looking forward now..so perhaps there will be more action here in the future.

4 comments:

Anna said...

pah, här händer det ju inte mkt ;)

Karl said...

Kvalitet före kvantitet, my dear ;)

Anna said...

Jag ser då ingen kvalitet här inte... :P

Karl said...

Du skulle inte ens känna igen kvalité om den så bet dig i näsan, sweetie ;)