Friday, August 25, 2006

What to say, what to do?

"The dream had to end
The wish never came true
And the girl
Starts to sing"

(The Cure - Seventeen Seconds)

Perhaps i should remove the last two posts you think?

But i stand for what i feel and think..for good and bad.

Now it is friday..and on sunday is the most important game of year for us. The judgement hour for us, if we want/going to stay in division 1. It seems that i have at last gotten rid of whatever that was infecting my body.
According to the coach i will be in 2 special teams (kick-off and kick-return)..i will do my very best to knock out the lights of everything that comes in my way !!!!!

Otherwise nothing have changed....one more week to work..then one week off. Working two weeks after that..then 3 weeks of. Going to watch soccer..and going home to look for work.

Wish me luck. I need it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

lycka till! =)

Karl said...

Thank you, dear !! :) *happy*