Sunday, August 21, 2005

back on track

Nothing much have happened today. Going to do laundry, and cleaning up.

This friday i had my first leg-workout for a long time..which have left me quite un-mobile this weekend ;)

Friday was a really lousy day by the way, until i found out that my Westberg teamshirt had finally arrived from the printingcompany. That and the workout really saved my day!

An explanation is in place here: Karolina Westberg is a footballplayer for UIK (Umeå Idrottsklubb) who moved from her native Skåne (far south of sweden) to Umeå because she felt she needed challenges, that takes guts! I admire her for that, and i am a person that is not easily impressed. But since i myself originally comes from the south of sweden (but lived 11 years in Norway, mind you) i know how it feels. Go Karolina, go!
I am wearing the teamshirt with her name and number on it with great pride.

UIK is a name that will be very frequent on this blogg.

Now what will happen? Today, not much, except for what i wrote above.
Wednesday is footballday, and i have taken leave from work.

But you will see for yourself, stay tuned!

No comments: