Sunday, August 28, 2005

Minä haluan paljon rahaa!

Soon work again, but at least i got something done this weekend. Let us start with friday. After work it was workout, it was good..but not as last friday..but then again i did not get a Westberg-shirt either ;)

Friday evening i was home on the couch watching the movie "Der Untergang" while resting my poor body. "Der Untergang" (i assume you know of the movie, it is quite famous) was really good, i have been looking forward for the DVD release for a long time! And at least i got it! I was afraid that my expectations were too high, but i was really blown away! Then again, it is only me who get blown away by a movie about the end of the Third Reich on a friday night ;). Bruno Ganz portrait of Adolf Hitler was genious, and there were no pointed fingers at all..what a relief! After that there was not much to do but sleep, really heavy movie!

Saturnday was quite dull..the only fun that happened was that i spoke Anna Hofwing (formerly playing in UIK) on MSM, nice girl indeed.I was going to Linas birthdayparty. Since i knew that nothing would happen until earliest at 21.00, i decided to watch "Constantine". BAD decision.Not because the movie was bad, au contraire, but afterwords i was tired and had to go to bed. Sorry Lina :/

Now, today?

I got together my my computertable, at last! With the help of Pengan, who also took the old computertable..thanks for that! :)
Well, i guess that was all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on most part about Der Untergang, only bad thing about it was 1 part of ending, why did the blond boy suddenly apear and take her hand as she walked thru the russian line?!.


.bobba